Keep the whole house deodorized and disinfected against viruses and bacteria with the patented, FDA-registered power of Dr. Clo. Dr. Clo is registered as a Class 1 safe medical device/disinfectant that helps protect your home, family and pets. Put one in every room of the house; even use one in your office or workplace. It works in an effective coverage area of approximately 150 sq. ft., lasts up to 60 days and there are no batteries or electricity required.
- Patented technology; FDA registered as a Class 1 Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
- Strong airborne sanitization.
- 99.9% sterilization; helps prevent viruses.
- Breaks down toxic inorganic matter.
- Anti-viral properties shield against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Sodium chloride (less than 14%) solution, hydrogen chloride (less than 5%) solvent, distilled water.
Precautions for Use:
- Do not use this product for other than the intended purpose.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overbend, disassemble, or ingest.
- Keep away from fire and flammable materials.
- To reduce risk of corrosion, keep away from iron and manganese (minerals).
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If product comes into contact with the eyes or skin, rinse thoroughly with water, and get medical help.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away (800) 222-1222.
UPC Code: 8 809440 810192